First Attack Edit
In Episode 3, Close didn't want to return to Dys Dark, but Shut came and said that if Close didn't want to get in trouble with Dyspear, Shut had to take over the attack. Close left, and Shut took the dream off of a karate boy and turned the dream into a Zetsuborg. When Haruno Haruka and Kaido Minami arrived and transformed into Cure Flora and Cure Mermaid, Shut said that they were beautiful, but he also said that he will defeat them. The Cures eventually defeated the Zetsuborg and Close's, which had also arrived on the scene, and both Close and Shut fled, with Shut saying that he must defeat the Cures.
Shut has blonde hair, green eyes, a blue tattoo around his right eye, blue lipstick and wears a white hat with blue roses and feather on the side. He also wears a suit with flaring sleeves and white ruffles with blue fishnet stockings and long boots and carries a rose. He wears a lock similar to Close's on his neck like a brooch.
Shut adores everything that is beautiful as himself. He is a bit of a narcissist and also pompous. Additionally, he also looks and acts like a woman, although his voice is very masculine.
Like the rest of the Three Musketeers, he can trap people into the Gate of Desparation to create Zetsuborgs by saying "Shut Your Dream!".
- Like the other members of the Three Musketeers, his name refers to sealing something away.
- Also like the other members, he says "(name) your dream!" when locking a victim's dream.
- He is always seen carrying a rose.
- He is the fifth villain to wear a top hat, the first being Bloody, second being Baron Salamander, the third is Leva and fourth being Namakelder.
- He and Leva both wear lipstick.